Health guidelines in returning back to IN STUDIO classes
- Parents are asked to drop students off at the door. No-one else other than the instructor/Staff and students will be allowed in the building. If a young student needs for a parent to walk them in to class, we will allow one parent to do so. The parent then must return outside after the child is comfortable in the classroom
- The instructors must wear a mask and gloves while in the building. We do recommend for the students to also wear a mask
- Students & Staff must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after class
- The instructor must take their own temperature and the student’s temperature before class. The temperature must not be over 100.4 in order to teach or take the class. I have the no touch, fast read, electronic forehead thermometers to use. (Parents must remain outside and available the first 5 min of class in case the student is not approved to take class. After waiting the 5 min, parents are welcome to leave and come back by the end of class)
- Students in lobby must stay 6 feet apart and use the marked X areas. We ask that parents be there to pick your child up outside the building on time
- Instructors/Office assistant will disinfect highly touched areas such as door knobs, counters, Barres, thermometers, bathroom faucets & flush knobs, mats and silks between each class. The studio will be thoroughly wiped and disinfected each morning by 9:00 am
- Instructors will take roll and ask the standard Covid 19 questions to keep track and monitor all who enter the building
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE LIVE ONLINE CLASSES, VIDEO CLASSES, SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES OR IN STUDIO CLASSES THROUGH ANGIE’S STUDIO, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I WILL NOT HOLD ANGIE’S STUDIO, MS. ANGELA KORTKAMP, OWNER & DIRECTOR, OR ANY FACULTY MEMBER LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY POSSIBLY SUSTAINED OR ANY ILLNESS CONTRACTED WHILE TAKING THESE ONLINE OR IN STUDIO CLASSES OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITIES POSTED BY ANGIE’S STUDIO OR FACULTY MEMBER.
The 2020/21 season will now begin on Sept. 8.Any August tuition payments made for the 2020/21 season will now be applied to your September tuition.
Wishing everyone happiness and good health!
Keep on dancing!!!!